BUFFALO CITY COUNCIL – WORK SESSION AND REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, MAY 21, 2018
5:30 PM – WORK SESSION
6:00 PM – REGULAR MEETING
(CANCELLED REGULAR MEETING FOR MAY 28TH, 2018 DUE TO MEMORIAL DAY HOLIDAY)
BUFFALO SENIOR CENTER, BEHIND BUFFALO CIVIC CENTER, 941 N. HILL STREET
The City Council may meet in Closed Session regarding any item on this agenda if necessary, as permitted by Subchapter D of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
5:30 PM – Work Session – Loan Financing on new City building
6:00 PM – Regular Meeting
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION
- PUBLIC COMMENTS, RECOGNITIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- DEPARTMENT REPORTS – Consider Police Department and Municipal Court Reports
- CONSENT ITEMS – Financials, Tax Collection, Minutes, Accounts Payable, System Totals
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Consider New Electric Rate and Term – David Bane
- Consider Resolution – Grant Application with BVCOG for Solid Waste Grant Funding
- Consider Loan Financing on new City building
- Consider Set date/s for Work Session/s for City Policies
- Consider Appointment of Mayor Pro-Tem
- COUNCIL COMMENTS
- MAYOR’S REPORT
I, the Undersigned Authority, do hereby certify that this notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Buffalo, is a true and correct copy and that it was posted on the outside bulletin board at Buffalo City Hall, 144 Avant Street, Buffalo, Texas. This bulletin board is convenient and accessible to the general public at all times. The Notice was posted on the
18th day of May, 2018 at 12:00 PM and will remain continuously posted for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of meeting and at buffalotex.com.
Debbie Waters, City Secretary
_____________________________ May 18, 2018
Royce Dawkins, Mayor Date
The City of Buffalo is committed to compliance with the Americans with disabilities Act (ADA).
Reasonable accommodation and equal access to communications will be provided to those who provide notice to the City Secretary at 903 322-4741 at least 48 hours in advance.