NOTICE OF MEETING
BUFFALO ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
812 N. BUFFALO AVENUE
CITY OF BUFFALO REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MARCH 25, 2019
The City Council may meet in Closed Session regarding any item on this agenda if necessary, as permitted by Subchapter D of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION
- PUBLIC COMMENTS, RECOGNITIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- DEPARTMENT REPORTS – Consider Police Department and Municipal Court Reports
- CONSENT ITEMS – Consider Financials, Investments, Tax Collection, Minutes, Accounts Payable, System Totals
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Consider Financial Audit Report for FYE 9-30-18
- Consider RFP’s for Solid Waste Collection and Disposal Services
- Consider Renewal of Atmos Franchise Agreement
- Consider Resolution Authorizing Continued Participation with the Atmos Cities Steering Committee; and Authorizing the Payment of Five Cents Per Capita to the Atmos Cities Steering Committee to Fund Regulatory and Related Activities Related to Atmos Energy Corporation.
- Consider Resolution Authorizing Continued Participation with the Steering Committee of Cities Served by Oncor; and Authorizing the Payment of Eight Cents Per Capita to the Steering Committee to Fund Regulatory and Legal Proceedings and Activities Related to Oncor Electric Delivery Company, LLC.
- Consider Purchase of Maintainer
- Consider Street Repair
- COUNCIL COMMENTS
- MAYOR’S REPORT
- My apology the numbers are out of order, above. The true, paper Agenda is correct. The items on the agenda are correct. dw
I, the Undersigned Authority, do hereby certify that this notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Buffalo, is a true and correct copy and that it was posted on the bulletin board at Buffalo City Administration Office at 812 N. Buffalo Avenue, Buffalo, Texas. This bulletin board is convenient and accessible to the general public at all times. The notice was posted on the 22th day of March, 2019 at 3:00 PM and will remain continuously posted for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of meeting and at buffalotex.com.
Debbie Waters, City Secretary
Royce Dawkins, Mayor Date
The City of Buffalo is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodation and equal access to communications will be provided to those who provide notice to the City Secretary at 903 322-4741 at least 48 hours in advance.