CITY OF BUFFALO REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2018
BUFFALO SENIOR CENTER
BEHIND CIVIC CENTER, 941 N. HILL STREET
The City Council may meet in Closed Session regarding any item on this agenda if necessary, as permitted by Subchapter D of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION
- PUBLIC COMMENTS, RECOGNITIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- DEPARTMENT REPORTS – Consider Police Department and Municipal Court Reports
- CONSENT ITEMS – Consider Financials, Tax Collection, Minutes, Accounts Payable, System Totals
- OLD BUSINESS
- Consider reimbursing employee for use of personal vehicle
- Consider Ordinance establishing Financial Policies and Procedures
- Consider Ordinance establishing Hiring Policies and Procedures
- Consider Ordinance establishing Board and Commission Appointment Policies and Procedures
- NEW BUSINESS
- Discuss, Consider and Adopt Resolution to Designate Authorized Signers for the 2015 Flood Allocation CDBG Disaster Recovery Program, Contract # 18-336-000-B018
- Discuss, Consider and Approve Resolution Adopting required CDBG-DR Civil Rights Policies
- Proclaim April as Fair Housing Month: This Proclamation will help to fulfill Fair Housing activity obligations as required by the grant.
- Consider Request for Alcohol Plan to be approved for the Stampede Dance, September 15, 2018 – Chamber of Commerce
- Consider Resolution giving Mayor Authority to sign Deposit Control Agreement with Community National Bank and Citizens State Bank
- COUNCIL COMMENTS
- MAYOR’S REPORT
I, the Undersigned Authority, do hereby certify that this notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Buffalo, is a true and correct copy and that it was posted on the outside bulletin board at Buffalo City Hall, 144 Avant Street, Buffalo, Texas. This bulletin board is convenient and accessible to the general public at all times. The notice was posted on the 22nd day of June, 2018 at 1:00 PM and will remain continuously posted for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of meeting and at buffalotex.com.
Debbie Waters, City Secretary
Royce Dawkins, Mayor Date
The City of Buffalo is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodation and equal access to communications will be provided to those who provide notice to the City Secretary at 903 322-4741 at least 48 hours in advance.