NOTICE OF MEETING
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
June 26, 2017
Workshop at 5:00 PM
Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Buffalo Senior Center, 941 N. Hill Street, Buffalo, Texas 75831
The City Council may meet in Closed Session regarding any item on this agenda if necessary, as permitted by Subchapter D of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
5:00 PM – 2017/18 Budget Workshop
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION
- PUBLIC COMMENTS, RECOGNITIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- DEPARTMENT REPORTS
- Police Department and Municipal Court Reports
- CONSENT ITEMS (Reports – Financials, Tax Collection, Minutes, Accounts Payable)
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Consider Authorizing and Administrative Service provider for the 2015 Texas Community Development Block Grant 2015 Disaster Relief (DR) application services
- Consider Authorizing an Engineering Service provider for the 2015 Texas Community Development Block Grant 2015 Disaster Relief (DR) application services
- Consider Resolution designating an Administrative Service provider and Engineering Service provider for the 2015 Texas community Development Block Grant 2015 Disaster Relief (DR) application services
- Consider Citizen Participation Plan for the City of Buffalo
- Consider renewal of Rodell Water Line Agreement
- Consider Agreement for Sale of Bulk Water and Discharge Back into City System, with TanMar Companies, L.L.C.
- Consider COPS Fast Grant
- Consider Resolution to Deny Oncor’s Proposed Rate Application and Consolidation
- Consider Post Event Analysis Report – Tri-County Horseshoe Club/Paul Kennedy Classic
- Consider Chamber of Commerce Request for Alcohol Usage at Buffalo Stampede Dance
- Consider Purchase of Bucket Truck
- COUNCIL COMMENTS
- MAYOR’S REPORT
I, the Undersigned Authority, do hereby certify that this notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Buffalo, is a true and correct copy and that it was posted on the outside bulletin board at Buffalo City Hall, 144 Avant Street, Buffalo, Texas. This bulletin board is convenient and accessible to the general public at all times. The Notice was posted on June 23, 2017 at 11:00 AM and will remain continuously posted for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of meeting and at buffalotex.com. Debbie Waters, City Secretary; 06/23/17; 10:45 AM.
Dated this the 23 day of June, 2017.
Royce Dawkins, Mayor
The City of Buffalo is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodation and equal access to communications will be provided to those who provide notice to the City Secretary at 903 322-4741 at least 48 hours in advance.