NOTICE OF MEETING
BUFFALO CITY COUNCIL – REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, OCTOBER 23 2017, 5:30 PM Workshop and 6:00 PM Meeting
BUFFALO SENIOR CENTER
The City Council may meet in Closed Session regarding any item on this agenda if necessary, as permitted by Subchapter D of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION
- PUBLIC COMMENTS, RECOGNITIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- DEPARTMENT REPORTS – Police Department and Municipal Court Reports
- CONSENT ITEMS – Minutes, Financials, Tax Collection, Systems
- OLD BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Consider BEDC Annual Report; Ken Jones
- Consider Lowest Bid for Convention Center Complex; Billy Ballow, Architect, GLS
- Consider Resolution Authorizing Submission of the 2015 Community Development Block Grant, Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR) Application to the Texas General Land Office
- Consider Citizen Participation Plan for the CDBG-DR
- Consider Resolution Authorizing the Filing of a Grant Application with the Brazos Valley Council of Governments (BVCOG), for a Regional Solid Waste Grants Program Grant; Authorizing City Staff to Act on Behalf of this Application
- Consider Casting Vote for Candidate, for the Leon Central Appraisal District, Board of Directors
- COUNCIL COMMENTS
- MAYOR’S REPORT
I, the Undersigned Authority, do hereby certify that this notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Buffalo, is a true and correct copy and that it was posted on the outside bulletin board at Buffalo City Hall, 144 Avant Street, Buffalo, Texas. This bulletin board is convenient and accessible to the general public at all times. The Notice was posted on the
20 day of October, 2017 at 4:00 PM and will remain continuously posted for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of meeting and at buffalotex.com.
Debbie Waters, City Secretary
Royce Dawkins, Mayor Dated this, the 20th day of October, 2017.
The City of Buffalo is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Reasonable accommodation and equal access to communications will be