NOTICE OF MEETING
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Regular Meeting at 7:00 PM
Buffalo Senior Center
941 N. Hill Street
The City Council may meet in Closed Session regarding any item on this agenda if necessary, as permitted by Subchapter D of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION
- PUBLIC COMMENTS, RECOGNITIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Consider Resolution to Designate Authorized Signers for the 2016 TCDBG Contract 7216071
- Consider Resolution Adopting Required CDBG Civil Rights Policies
- Consider Proclaiming April, 2017 as Fair Housing Month
- Consider BEDC Annual Budget
- Consider Purchase of Two Trucks for Water Department
- Police Department Report
- Consider Consent items (Reports – PD, Court, AP, Financials, Investment, Tax Collection, Minutes)
- Council Comments
- Mayor Update
I, the Undersigned Authority, do hereby certify that this notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Buffalo, is a true and correct copy and that it was posted on the outside bulletin board at Buffalo City Hall, 144 Avant Street, Buffalo, Texas. This bulletin board is convenient and accessible to the general public at all times. The Notice was posted on November 23, 2016 at 3:00 PM and will remain continuously posted for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of meeting and at buffalotex.com.
Debbie Waters, City Secretary; 11-23-16; 2:00 PM.
Dated this the 23rd day of November, 2016.
The City of Buffalo is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Reasonable accommodation and equal access to communications will be provided to those who provide notice to the City Secretary at (903) 322-4741 at least 48 hours in advance.