NOTICE OF MEETING CITY COUNCIL AGENDA January 23, 2017
Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Buffalo Senior Center
941 N. Hill Street
The City Council may meet in Closed Session regarding any item on this agenda if necessary, as permitted by Subchapter D of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION
- PUBLIC COMMENTS, RECOGNITIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Consider BEDC Quarterly Report – Ken Jones
- Consider Site Lease Agreement – Robert Read, Express WISP
- Consider Fire Department request to ask for donations on water bills
- Consider Joint Polling Place Agreement
- Consider Requests for Motel Tax funds; Chamber of Commerce and Lions Club
- Consider Police Department and Municipal Court Reports
- Consider Consent items (Reports – AP, Financials, Tax Collection, Minutes)
- Council Comments
- Mayor Update
I, the Undersigned Authority, do hereby certify that this notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Buffalo, is a true and correct copy and that it was posted on the outside bulletin board at Buffalo City Hall, 144 Avant Street, Buffalo, Texas. This bulletin board is convenient and accessible to the general public at all times. The Notice was posted on January 20, 2017 at 3:00 PM and will remain continuously posted for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of meeting and at buffalotex.com.
Debbie Waters, City Secretary; 01-20-17; 2:00 PM. Dated this the 20th day of January, 2017.
The City of Buffalo is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Reasonable accommodation and equal access to communications will be provided to those who provide notice to the City Secretary at (903) 322-4741 at least 48 hours in advance.