NOTICE OF MEETING
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
OCTOBER 24, 2016
Regular Meeting at 7:00 PM
Buffalo Senior Center
941 N. Hill Street
The City Council may meet in Closed Session regarding any item on this agenda if necessary, as
permitted by Subchapter D of Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code.
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND INVOCATION
- PUBLIC COMMENTS, RECOGNITIONS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Consider Fire Department Request for City staff to add onto water bills, a donations request
for the Buffalo Volunteer Fire Department, collect any funds received with water bill payments, deposit funds and remit funds back to the Fire Department
- Chamber of Commerce report – Phil Bounds
- Consider Purchase of Police Department Vehicle
- Consider Purchase of Land and Plans for New City Building
- Consider Irrigation System for Three Baseball Fields at Harriman Park
- Consider Ordinance Awarding Depository Bid
- Consider Invoice 17-014 for Payment to Texas Coalition of Cities for Utility Issues
- Consider Revision of the Motel Tax Funding Post Event Analysis Report
- Consider Post Event Analysis Report for Tri-County Horseshoe Buffalo Stampede/Lonestar Shootout
- Consider Post Event Analysis Report for Bison Baseball Support Group Texas Teenage HSE State Tournament
- Consider Post Event Analysis Report for Buffalo Youth Organization 12U Boys State Tournament
- Consider Application for Motel Tax Funding from Tri-County Horseshoe Club for Assistance in Conducting the Texas Open, scheduled for 2-18-2017
- Consider Application for Motel Tax Funding from Buffalo ISD Boys Basketball for Assistance in Conducting the Christmas Shootout, scheduled for 12-28,29,30-2016
- Consider Consent items (Reports – PD, Court, AP, Financials, Tax Collection)
- Council Comments
- Mayor Update
I, the Undersigned Authority, do hereby certify that this notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Buffalo, is a true and correct copy and that it was posted on the outside bulletin board at Buffalo City Hall, 144 Avant Street, Buffalo, Texas. This bulletin board is convenient and accessible to the general public at all times. The Notice was posted on October 19, 2016 at 3:00 PM and will remain continuously posted for at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of meeting and at buffalotex.com.
Debbie Waters, City Secretary; 10-19-16; 2:00 PM.
Dated this the 19th day of October, 2016.
The City of Buffalo is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Reasonable accommodation and equal access to communications will be provided to those who
provide notice to the City Secretary at (903) 322-4741 at least 48 hours in advance.